This is to inform serving Corp Members (NYSC), Entrepreneurs and Students (Undergraduates) that the 2019 Nigeria Federal Government Grants form is out online. This grant is from ₦50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) to ₦5,000,000 (Five Million Naira). Registration is current ongoing and is free via online.
Are you a serving Corp member (NYSC), Students (Undergraduates) and Entrepreneurs seeking for grants, the opportunity is here now, the Federal Government of Nigeria has opened a platform for registrations and application for grants, in the article, u will be guided accordingly on how to apply and register for this grant, don’t miss this opportunity, it does not come often.
About Nigeria Federal Government Grant
The Federal Government Grant is a program started in 2018 supported by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the World Bank to empower entrepreneurs, farmers and students with startup funds to begin or boost their productivity in the country.
The FG Grants program provides from ₦50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) to ₦5,000,000 (Five Million Naira) grant to each individual mainly NYSC (Corp Members), Entrepreneurs and Students (Undergraduates) Nationwide.
Entrepreneurs: Get Startup Grant to start your dream Business.
NYSC (Corp Members): As a Registered Corp Member you can apply for grant to startup or build your business.
Students ((Undergraduates): Students grants for Business or Educational fees.
Eligibility/Requirements for 2019 Nigeria Federal Government Grants
- Interested Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Candidates applying for NYSC Corp Members must be graduate having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelor’s Degree from a higher institution.
- Application portal is for serving NYSC Corp Members is allowed
- For Student Grant, applicants must be Undergraduate in Government recognized institution
- For Entrepreneur Grant applicants must have a means of identification (Voters Card or National ID card or Driver’s License)
Application Procedures for 2019 Nigeria Federal Government Grants
Method of Applying for 2019 Federal Government Grants is easier and simple, follow the link stated below, then follow the instructions, read carefully and fill appropriately. Interested and willingly applicants should apply now!
- Apply/register via https://federalgrant.org.ng/application/
- Fill and Submit the form below to apply for the Nigerian federal government Grants programme
- Next follow the instructions as provided to complete your form