The 2019 May Jobs in the is for interested, qualified applicants, that wants to work in companies in the United States of America (USA), this jobs are well paid jobs, we are here to give you all the latest information that you need to know and how to apply. get all you need here. Are you looking for teaching Jobs in USA in the month of May 2019, get all you need here.
Below are recently advertized vacant positions in USA
Target Security Specialist
Location: Target– Huntington Station, NY
- Support sales by welcoming and engaging guests and team members at the front of store and on the sales floor; help guests find the products they are looking for, in-store and online.
- Lead a physical security culture for our team members and guests by assessing and maintaining safe and secure standards throughout the store, including exterior property.
- Respond to and accurately document security incidents.
- Understand and leverage escalation tools for guest issues in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests.
Conduct productive merchandise recoveries and provide apprehension support as needed, strictly adhering to Assets Protection policies and procedures and Assets Protection leadership guidance.
- Prevent theft and shortage at the front of store by performing receipt checks for exposed high-dollar merchandise. Submit appropriate documentation in the system for all incidents following Assets Protection policy and procedures.
- Understand and appropriately use the video system. Train team members to apply merchandise protection and audit execution.
- Teach and train team members on operational shortage focus area opportunities as directed by Assets Protection leadership.
- Target merchandise discount. Competitive pay. Flexible scheduling.
Housekeeping Supervisor in USA (Internship Visa)
Supervise and co-ordinate the work of light duty, industrial or specialized cleaners and janitors Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment Hire and train cleaning staff Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records.
Account Executive – Remote, USA
Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly – Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel.
- Working with the leadership team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas and drive the sales process forward for the business
- Driving acquisition of new clients through the full sales lifecycle for Kustomer
- Coordinating closely with our customer experience team to ensure seamless on boarding for clients
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Kustomer
- Strengthening client engagement through regular points of contact
- Attending industry events and growing Kustomer’s presence within the market
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You have built your resume selling enterprise software, SaaS, and web services
- You are comfortable developing new relationships every day
- You have a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- You have a strong desire to drive progress and grow Kustomer’s business
- You are intimately familiar with the SaaS market and know the right people to connect with
- Bonus points if you have experience selling customer support software
- You’re okay with traveling for 30 to 50 percent of the role
Apply for this Job HERE
Software Engineer – REMOTE USA
Location: HelloSign San Francisco, CA, USA
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone – from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 75,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
Apply for this Job HERE
Supervisor – Network Operations
Location: Verizon– Brooklyn, NY
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, or engineering.
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams and organizational budgets.
- Management & Union relationships along with understanding the local Union contracts.
- Experience in the L-Facs, vREPAIR and the Copper network.
- OSP technical knowledge of the copper network, systems and Operations experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience with scheduling, training, administrating Union employees.
- Ability to provide employee evaluations and project tracking.
- Exposed to a unionized environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, resolve conflicts and provide solutions to enhance team effectiveness to exceed corporate objectives.
- Outstanding customer service skills, which include the ability to consistently follow through on commitments made to customers.
- Strong organizational and written and verbal communication skills with a proven track record of communicating effectively at all levels.
- Ability to multitask, partner across corporate organizations, and proactively address issues in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to identify the root cause for underperforming objectives and develop gets well plans and set benchmarks.
Customer Service Expert
Location: Hillsdale Furniture– Louisville, KY
Hillsdale Furniture is one of the nation’s foremost authorities of home furnishings. Since its inception in 1994, Hillsdale has combined the talents of both nationally recognized designers and globally accredited factories to bring you furniture styling and design from around the world that adds beauty to any home. Selection, customer service, and value are the guidelines that have added Hillsdale to the top of buyers shopping lists.
Professionally, we are looking for a motivated and creative thinker who can not only deliver the “basics” of the job, but offer new ideas, introduce efficient processes and suggest unique strategies. At Hillsdale Furniture, you will have every opportunity to create and shape a new and exciting position, as we continually shift our business strategies towards meeting and surpassing our customer’s needs.
Skills required in this position:
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking