2019/2020 NNPC and Addax Petroleum Scholarship Application Form Portal https://scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship have been opened for students in tertiary institutions register here to apply online. We are delighted to inform you about 2019/2020 NNPC and Addax Petroleum Scholarship Application Form. Start your registration here, if you’re under-graduate as required.
Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited Operator of the NNPC/ADDAX Joint Venture has released 2019/2020 Scholarship Application Form via online.
This post will help you to apply for 2019/2020 NNPC and Addax Petroleum Scholarships via online and the necessary requirements to make a successful application
Application Eligibility for 2019/2020 NNPC and Addax Petroleum Scholarship
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
- For OND students, the award will be for 2 years only
- Host Communities Merit Award : Only Indigenes of APDNL Host Communities in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Imo States SHOULD
- 200 level students and above should not apply
- HND students should not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Documents to be uploaded online
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Leader (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- JAMB Result
- Please ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Please ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Please ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Procedures on how to apply for 2019/2020 NNPC and Addax Petroleum Scholarship
To apply/register CLICK HERE and follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Deadline for the 2019/2020 NNPC and Addax Petroleum Scholarship
The closing date for 2019/2020 NNPC and Addax Petroleum Scholarship is 26th May, 2019.
Aptitude Test and Screening Exercise for selected Candidates
The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.