2019 Agip Overseas Scholarships Application Form for Post Graduate Applicants is out, apply online through https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships. Are you a graduate and want to further your education studying aboard, here is an opportunity for you, the 2019 Agip Overseas Scholarships Application Form, is here, grab this great and wonderful opportunity offered by Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited?
NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2019 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Requirements/Qualification for 2019 Agip Overseas Scholarships NAE
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2019 (applicable to overseas category).
You are mandated to upload the following Documents as listed beneath:
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2019/2020 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
Application Process for the 2019 Agip Overseas Scholarships NAE Application Form
Closing Date for 2019 Agip Overseas Scholarships NAE
The Application Deadline for Nigerian Agip Exploration Post Graduate Scholarship is 26th May, 2019.
Please note the followings:
- Overseas category applicants: “Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.