2019 Dangote Recruitment Exercise is ongoing for qualified and interested applicants. If you are interested to work with Dangote Group in the new refinery, this is an opportunity for you, register to apply for 2019 Dangote Recruitment Exercise through the recruitment portal.
This article will guide you through the application procedures and all you need to know about 2019 Dangote Recruitment Exercise and how apply successfully through the recruitment portal.
About Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Apply now! Check ECOWAS Recruitment 2019
Dangote Group Refinery is recruiting to fill about 40 available jobs vacancies in the Company located in Lagos Nigeria. Do you wish to apply? This article will help you to apply/register successfully and all requirements involves.
Available Vacant Positions at Dangote Group
- Electrician Generator
- Generator Mechanic
- Diesel Supervisor
- Diesel Engineer
- Diesel Manager
- Data Clerk
- Mechanic, Air Conditioners Vehicle
- Panel Beater
- Automobile Mechanic
- Workshop Engineer
- Store Keeper
- Auto Electrician
- Workshop Manager
Qualifications/Requirements for 2019 Dangote Recruitment Exercise
- Not more than 35 years on the 1st August 2019
- HND Automobile/Mechanical
- Experience in Year(s): 2
- HND/OND Mechanical/Electrical with generator repair experience
- To carryout routine services, Breakdown repairs, overhauling of all type of generators in the project site and residential estates
- To manage the entire workshop activities etc
How to apply for 2019 Dangote Recruitment Exercise
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Apply/register HERE www.careers.dangote-group.com
- Click on jobs opening via https://careers.dangote-group.com/Openings.aspx
- Create account with Dangote Group
Please note the following:
The selection process would be very rigorous, including written tests in relevant engineering discipline, group discussions, psychometric test, I.Q. tests and individual interviews.
Application Closing Date
The Deadline for 2019 Dangote Recruitment Exercise is on 31 May 2019