Are you looking for 2019 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Recruitment? Do you want to see how to apply for 2019 WAEC Careers recruitment Jobs? If yes, then keep reading, this material will give you a clear guide and procedures on how to apply for 2019 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Recruitment.
There is news everywhere now that West African Examinations Council is currently recruiting. Don’t bother, am going to give you a clear view on how you can apply/register. Many are saying it’s a rumor while others are saying that the form is already out.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the WAEC Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for WAEC 2019 Recruitment exercise.
Before applying for the 2019 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Recruitment, all interested applicants are required to know all it takes to join the West African Examinations Council (WAEC).
2019 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Recruitment Form has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the West African Examinations Council Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the West African Examinations Council Recruitment 2019 Form?
- How can I apply for 2019 WAEC Recruitment?
- Is WAEC Recruitment 2019 Form out?
- When will WAEC Nigeria 2019 Recruitment start?
- I need WAEC Recruitment 2019 Form updates?
- Is WAEC 2019 Recruitment form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 WAEC Recruitment form?,
- When will WAEC Recruitment 2019 Start?,
- I need WAEC 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for WAEC Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
About the West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally. Established in 1952, the council has contributed to education in Anglophonic countries of West Africa (Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and the Gambia), with the number of examinations they have coordinated, and certificates they have issued. They also formed an endowment fund, to contribute to the education in West Africa, through lectures, and aid to those who cannot afford education.
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organization responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites applications, to be completed online, from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions below in its Nigeria National Office:
1.) Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
2.) Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
3.) Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
4.) Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
5.) Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics)
6.) Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
7.) Assistant Registrar II (History)
8.) Assistant Registrar II (Hausa)
9.) Mechanical Engineer II
10.) Assistant Registrar II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
11.) Human Resource Management Officer II
12.) Electrical Engineer II
13.) Quantity Surveyor II
14.) Assistant Registrar II (French)
15.) Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer II
16.) Assistant Registrar II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
17.) Application Programmer II
18.) Database Administrator II
19.) Assistant Registrar II (Economics)
20.) Assistant Registrar II (Civil Subjects) Woodwork, Furniture Making and Upholstery
21.) Accountant II
22.) Assistant Registrar II (Business Studies)
23.) Assistant Registrar II (Biology)
24.) Assistant Registrar II (Basic Electricity)
25.) Assistant Registrar II (Arabic)
Requirements for 2019 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Recruitment
Before obtaining the Recruitment Form, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Other Requirements For 2019/2020 WAEC Recruitment
The Requirements for obtaining West African Examinations Council Recruitment 2019 Form are listed below, So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicants should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) from recognized university in the underlisted subject areas.
- Possession of higher degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation would be an added advantage. A minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience is required of all officers.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress e.g Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
check also: 2019 BUA Group Latest Job Recruitment
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The salary paid by the Council is very attractive. Point of entry into the salary scales will depend on qualifications and experience. The successful applicants will enjoy very good remuneration package that is in line with the Council’s Conditions of Service and will also be assured of full career development within the organisation.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should All interested applicants should kindly visit the WAEC 2019 recruitment portal OR : Click here to apply online. Applicant are to not that all application are to submit online via the WAEC recruitment enlistment portal.
- For new users, when the page opens, kindly click the “You are not logged in yet, go to user access verification pager” at the bottom of the page.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by Clicking Here
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button
Application Requirement Summary
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimum of three (3) references
- You can only apply for a position if you have created a user account, verified your account and logged in.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.