2019 June/July UNICEF Job Recruitment is ongoing in Nigerian apply here. We are glad to inform you about 2019 June/July UNICEF Job Recruitment via online. Applications are invited from interested and qualified applicants.
About United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives, to defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
Available jobs at 2019 June/July UNICEF Job Recruitment
- Child Protection Specialist Location: Unspecified
- FT Child Protection Specialist, NOC Locations: Kano, Sokoto, Abuja
- Communication for Development Specialist – Abuja
- TA Polio Data Manager
- Health Specialist
- Programme Assistant
- FT Administrative Assistant
- International Polio Eradication and Transition Consultant
- Nutrition Officer
- Chief Field Officer – Rivers
General qualification for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Jobs
A University Degree in Medicine/Social Sciences/Public Health/Business Administration/Communication/Statistics or related technical field preferably in Communications and social mobilization. Working experience in Polio field, human resource development and data management or research will be an added advantage
Fluency in English, knowledge of another UN working language is desirable
Interested applicants must have at least Five (5) years progressively responsible professional work experience in Polio eradication at national level or 3 years of national experience plus one year experience at international level in programme planning, management, human resource development, monitoring and evaluation in Polio field.
Mode of Application into 2019 June/July UNICEF Job Recruitment
Please take note of the followings:
- Applicants should quote an all-inclusive fee in their cover letters and kindly note that your application will not be considered if you fail to provide your fee.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.