MMM Nigeria returns with new strategy, please be wise this time around. MMM have been updating their portal/website regularly. Some participants might be aware of the recent changes. They are but not limited to the following:
MMM NIGERIA RESTART
Unfortunately, we MMM were unable to overcome the consequences of the crisis triggered by the authorities and mass media incautious actions at the beginning of this year. Despite all our efforts. The problems have been accumulating and, as a result, we have to announce a restart.
So, there is a restart:
All old Mavros (acquired before this announcement is posted) are frozen. We will gradually buy them back as the System develops.
All transactions with new Mavros (acquired after this announcement is posted) will be carried out on the usual terms with no restrictions.
Some amendments have been made to the rules:
- Mavros will now start growing at the moment the request is confirmed (not at the moment it is created, as it was previously).
- Consequently, bonuses will start growing at the moment when the main contribution is confirmed (upon which bonuses have been rewarded on).
- Mavro-50% for the first contribution will not be available.
- We launch three-month contributions of two types: 40% and 50% (see more details in WHAT IS MMM).
We’re confident that this measure (especially paragraphs 1 and 2) will significantly reduce the load on the System while also significantly improving its stability.
As a matter of fact, a restart is not the end of the world, it’s just a restart of the System and nothing more. Continue to provide help and you’ll get it all back (even if you’ve lost something now). It all starts from the beginning. It’s the most opportune time for participating.
We would also like to remind you (just for form’s sake) that everyone had been fully aware of all the risks and had read the WARNING which they had also confirmed by checking the relevant box in the process of registration.
What You Might Not Know About MMM:
- MMM Nigeria have released and updated the Terms and condition, FAQ,. These pages keeps you updated from time to time with answer to some questions you might want to ask us.
- Changing of email address now comes with a reason for the change. We will want to know the reason you are applying for an email change. Give us a good reason, we will effect the change on your email address immediately.
- Transfer of Current money (“Virtual Money” menu) have been added to the Re-branded portal. This was added due to the numerous request on your in-box asking for this feature. It is not compulsory you make a current money Transfer. Its strictly for participants who knows what they really want.
- A Delete Button have been added to your private portal dashboard. This is to allow participants delete Irrelevant redundant accounts. Participants having accounts with duplicate Bank Institution Account or Mobile Number can transfer the Current money to a Single account and then delete the redundant one.
- You can now re-brand a Single inactive account by clicking “Re-brand Single Account” on the re-branded portal with the aid of Artificial Intelligence. This module was added for participants having no current package available for re-branding and wishes to re-brand their account.
- On your “My Referral” Menu found in the Resellerspanel, you can now see your “Tks Capital Base”. More on the Capital base will be visible on the “MMM Nigeria E-Wallet” page to be released sooner.
- Lastly, the MMM Blog Page which is where you are now, contains all the information you need to know. Visit it regularly for updates.
Kindly note that your account is now becoming sensitive. This is the reason we have asked you to use a correct email address. If you no longer have access to your account, kindly visit www.nigeria-mmm.net.
Do not release your “log on” information to anyone. Every re-branding activity is completely free. Always contact us for further guidance when the needs arises.
If your email was changed unjustly or you have any relevant question, feel free to reach us via the contact us page (www.nigeria-mmm.net). Our standby staff will definitely attend to you.