We use this medium to inform the general public that 2019 Nigeria Got Talent Audition Form will soon be out. For interest of those that don’t know much about Nigeria’s Got Talent, we are going to enlighten you here.
About Nigeria Got Talent
The Nigeria Got Talent Audition is a Nigerian Reality TV Talent Show which is part of the Got Talent franchise. Nigeria Got Talent was launched in 2012 on television stations AIT and NTA, and sponsored by telecommunication company Airtel.
Read: 2019 Miss Africa Beauty Pageant
We officially publish this article for the interest of those who wish to know when the 2019 Nigeria Got Talent Audition Form will be on sale. We will surely update you with latest on 2019 Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration Audition on this page, once its out.
How to Apply for 2019 Nigeria Got Talent Audition:
Please Note: The Following Important Instructions before starting your Nigeria’s Got Talent Session 4 Audition Registration Form excises.
- The application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
- You must be resident in NIGERIA with a valid form of identification. You will provide the Company with documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. birth certificate and/or valid international passport).
- If you are under 18 years of age:
– You must obtain the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying; and
– You must be accompanied by your parents or legal guardians at the audition. Proof of age will be required at the auditions.
You must notify the Producer, in advance, if you intend to:
– Perform physical and/or dangerous stunts, explaining the full nature of the stunt; or
– Use any form of equipment required as part of your act.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about 2019 Nigeria Got Talent Registration Audition, kindly drop your email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below;