The Government of Nigeria headed by His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria has sanctioned the recruitment of suitable and qualified personnel into National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) see more detail below.
In this article, you will be given guidelines on the application procedures and requirements on how to apply for this recruitment exercise.
According to the Chairman National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Col. Muhammad Abdallah (rtd), says President Muhammadu Buhari has sanctioned the recruitment of Five thousand (5,000) personnel for the agency to increase its manpower.
This announcement was disclosed at the agency’s function of Public Destruction of Drug Exhibits in Jalingo on Friday by Taraba Command of NDLEA.
As quoted by the Chairman of the agency, Col. Muhammad Abdallah (rtd), the exercise would go a long way in improving the operations of the agency on the fight against drug addiction in the country.
General Requirements for 2019 5000 NDLEA Recruitment
- Interested applicants must possess a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher natonal diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://ndlea.gov.ng/
- NDLEA Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NDLEA.
Method of Application for 2019 5000 NDLEA Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants who meet the requirements above, should apply via https://ndlea.gov.ng/
2019 5000 NDLEA Recruitment | Application & Requirements