The 2019 Taraba State Civil Service Recruitment Form Portal is opened and now accepts applications from interested and qualified candidates apply through here. We use this medium to inform the good people of Taraba State and those interested in working in the Taraba State Civil Service of the ongoing 2019 Recruitment. Application Form Portal is now opened apply now.
If interested, will you if we give you the required guidelines and necessary requirement needed for a successful application? If yes, then continue reading.
Briefly About Taraba State
The Taraba State Government of Nigeria is currently implementing the Youth Employment and Social Support Operation (YESSO) – World Bank Assisted Project as a means of ensuring that the present unacceptable levels of poverty are reduced. Consequently, the unit responsible for the Coordination and implementations of social protection are expected to have full complement of staff engaged through competitive deployment from within the State Civil Service.
Vacant Available Positions and Requirements:
- Finance Officer (PWF Unit)
- Internal Auditor (PWF Unit)
- Finance Officer (TGT Unit)
- Assistant Project Accountant
- Internal Auditor (TGT Unit)
- A first degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, and other related qualifications, with a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience in financial management preferably in externally assisted projects.
- Possession of a professional qualification is essential.
Project Officer, Management Information System (MIS) and Requirements:
- A first degree/HND in Computer Science, Statistics and Economics from a recognized institution with a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience in related work.
- Competency in the use of computer and its software is required.
Project Officer, Training and Requirements:
A first degree/HND in Engineering, Law, Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration or any other relevant qualification, with a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience and relevant training in World Bank Group procurement guidelines and procedures.
Requirements for Gender and Vulnerability Officer (TGT Unit) and Unit Head
- A University degree in Agriculture, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering, Extension Services or Project Management, with at least 12 years post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of computer analysis software is mandatory while previous experience in project monitoring and evaluation shall be an added advantage.
Gender and Vulnerability Officer (SOCU) and Requirements:
A first degree in Sociology, Home Economics or any of the Social Science related course from a recognized university, with a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience in gender related work.
Method of Application
Interested and suitable qualified applicants stating clearly current place of work, grade level and highest qualification should submit and address Ten (10) copies of their Applications with detailed CV to:
State Planning Commission,
Jalingo, Taraba State.
Deadline is on 19th August 2019