2019 Nigeria Army SSC Recruitment for August/September is now opened apply now! We used this medium to inform interested applicants that desires to have a blissful career with the Nigerian Army that the 2019 August/September Nigeria Army SSC Recruitment applicatrion Form Portal is out and opened. There are jobs opportunities at Nigerian Army (NA) as Short Service Combatant (SSC). Start your application here.
Are you interested in applying for the 2019 Nigeria Army SSC Recruitment Form August/September. This post will give you clear guidelines and procedures on how to apply/register successfully.
General Requirements for 2019 Nigeria Army SSC Recruitment Form Portal August/September
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 23 and 28 by January 2020.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA Standards.
- Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. These could be a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Candidates must submit a Letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander)
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from any accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of study.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants (other than serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid certificate of exemption as the case may be.
- Only post secondary academic credentials obtained from 2014 to date will be considered.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria. All service personnel applicants are under obligation to declare their service status on application as required by Harmonised Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
Check also: 2019 Agro Park Graduate Trainee Recruitment Exercise
How to apply for 2019 Nigeria Army SSC Recruitment Form Portal August/September
- Apply via www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- From the home page, select SSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click Here to Start Application
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
Nigeria Army SSC Recruitment Form Portal closing date
Application form closing date is on 28th September, 2019