The National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu has begun Recruitment of suitably qualified medical personnel into her workforce that is ongoing, seize this opportunity and apply through here. We are pleased to inform the general public on this ongoing recruitment exercise. Check for more information below:
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:
- Burns/Plastic Nurse
- Orthopaedic Nurse
- Accident and Emergency Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- Preoperative Nurse
- Anaesthetic Nurse
- Confidential Secretary (Grade II)
- Medical Records Officer
- Medical Officer
- Consultant, Chemical Pathologist
- Consultant, Microbiologist
- Consultant, Anaesthetist
- Consultant, Burns/Plastic Surgeon
- Consultant, Orthopaedic/Trauma Surgeon
- MUST be a qualified medical doctor, registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and MUST possess the Part II final fellowship of BOTH West African College of Surgeons (WACS) and National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMC) in orthopaedics.
- Must be a qualified nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and MUST possess in addition a post basic qualification certificate in the specified specialty
- Applicant must possess current practicing license
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption and a current practicing license.
- Candidate must be ready to participate as trainer in NPMC and WACS residency training program of the hospital and must have published at least three articles in a reputable scientific journal.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a copy of Application together with copies of relevant certificates (including Birth/Sworn Affidavit of age and Local Government Identification Certificates and Curriculum Vitae) and three (3) Referees’ Reports (one of which must be from the current dean of the Faculty, Head of department or Head of the last place of work), sealed in an envelope addressed to “The Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu” indicating the post you are applying for on the upper right comer of the envelope and submitted to the address below between 8am- 4pm Monday to Friday:
The Office of the Head of Administration,
Ground Floor of the Administrative Block,
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu,
For more information check http://www.nohenugu.org.ng/site/
Apply before the closing date on 18th November, 2019
Please note this:
This application process is entirely free of charge and is NOT contracted out to anybody or firm. The general public is further informed that the Board, the Medical Director and Management of National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu do not operate any facebook account or request for any pecuniary benefit for this employment process. Any person dealing with facebook account or any other social media purported to belong to any of the above mentioned does so at his or her peril.