Access Bank has started recruitment for graduates in her 2019/2020 Graduate Internship Program, Are you are graduate seeking employment? Are you interested in this internship program? If your answers are yes, this is your time and opportunity to enroll into the 2019/2020 Access Bank Graduate Internship Program.
There are information you need to understand about 2019/2020 Access Bank Recruitment Graduate Internship Program before you enroll.
Recently asked questions about the 20192020 Access Bank of Nigeria recruitment include
- Is the Access Bank 2019 Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain 2019 Access Bank of NigeriaRecruitment form?
- When will Access Bank start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need First Bank of NigeriaPlc 2019 Recruitment updates.
- How can I apply for Access Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Internship Program?
Just to list a few.
About Access bank Plc
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Therefore applications are invited for:
Blue and Orange Graduate Internship Program 2019
Read also: Detailed Description
- If you’re ready to kick start a career in the financial sector, then we have incredible opportunities for you to be impactful and innovative.
- You’ll be part of a fast-paced work environment that’s constantly challenging you to learn and develop.
- You’ll join teams who are committed to your success. This could be your start to something big.
1.) Blue internship
- The blue internship is for young driven talents who are seeking a full-time employment with the Bank after completion of their internship program.
Terms of engagement:
- Duration: Up to 18 months
- Work Days: 5 days
- Training Inclusive
- Opportunity to transition into full-time employment
- Scope of work: Projects
- Annual Leave Duration: 20 working days
2.) Orange Internship
- The orange internship is for young talents who are seeking a flexible working arrangement.
Terms of engagement:
- Duration= 12 months
- Work Days = 4 days a week
- Scope of Work: Team Support (Clerical/ Admin Function)
- No Extension
- No leave entitlement.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online