Looking for Recruitment @ Total Nigeria PLC International Programme for Juniors (VIE)? Are you interested in applying for this recruitment exercise? If your answers are yes, then read on, we will give you guidelines and procedures on how you can make a successfully application.
Starting a career with Total Nigeria PLC is lifetime opportunity that comes once a while, and is an amazing way of living a good life.
Briefly about Total Nigeria PLC
Total Nigeria PLC is one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria; they have over 200 retail outlets across the nation. Total Nigeria PLC is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and Gas Company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!
Therefore Total Nigeria PLC is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F)
Location: Lagos-CHURCHGATE ST(NGA)
Métier: Project Management
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 180
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date:1st December, 2019
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Your activities will be the following:
- Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project
Context and Environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
Candidate Profile for 2019/2020 Recruitment @ Total Nigeria International Programme (VIE)
- Master degree in electrical engineering / renewable energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations.
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
- Fluent in French and English
- AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Best of Luck