Nigeria Army 2019 List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant (SSC) is out check list here. Are you among the Applicants that applied for 2019 Nigeria Army Recruitment for Short Service Combatant (SSC)? Successful Candidates list is out.
Nigeria Army SSC 2019 List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates
This is to notify the general public that the list of admitted candidates has been released. Candidates shortlisted below are to report for the Short Service Combatant Course 46/2020 Selection Interview scheduled to hold in 2 batches at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna from 8 November – 7 December 2019.
Batch One 8 – 22 November 2019 includes: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Gombe, Imo and Jigawa.
Batch Two 22 November – 7 December 2019 includes: Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
The selection interview will be in 2 batches. Candidates in Batch 1 are to report to the venue on 8 November 2019 while those in Batch 2 are to report on 22 November 2019.
Candidates are required to report at the interview venue with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include, white bedspread and pillow case.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs in standing position and in suit.
- The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
- The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Candidates will report at Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna on the date indicated for their batch. Candidates will be received from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm on 8 November 2019 for batch 1 and 22 November 2019 for batch 2 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates could be disqualified on disciplinary grounds.
To check the list: Click Here to View List (PDF)
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.