Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) has begun Registration for the 2020 Student Industrial Work Experience (SIWES) for students. Are you a student in University/Polytechnic, this is your opportunity now, grab it and register now.
The registration for the 2020 NLNG Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) is done online, the online registration portal is now open, to apply/register, you create account with NLNG connect to start a successful application.
The registration portal is opened from 30th October to 13th November 2019. Below is a guideline for interested applicants on how to submit the application.
Requirements for 2020 NLNG Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES)
- For best experience and performance, applicants are encouraged to use a desktop or laptop with internet explorer 11 and above or google chrome
- Click on Guidelines to read on how to register and apply.
- Click on Register Here to register your new account on the portal.
- Use a valid email address
- Use an easy-to-remember USERNAME and Password
- The application form comes up after successful registration
- Fill out application form and submit
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful submission.
Registration Process for 2020 NLNG Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES)
- Apply/register via http://www.nlng.com/Careers/Pages/SIWES-Application-Portal.aspx
- Click ‘Register here’ to register
- Fill in all the required information. All sections marked with red asterisks are mandatory.Select a preferred ‘user name’ and password that should be securely saved somewhere.Read and check the ‘Yes, I have read the privacy statement….’ And Click on ‘Register’
- The application wizard page opens up. Fill in all the required information. Use the ‘date’ icon to select date of birth. To progress to the next page use the ‘next step’
- Use the ‘double square’to select the geopolitical zone and LGA. You do not need totype in the state of origin. It is automatically selected when you select the Geopolitical Zone. Toselect click on the square on the far left of the Geopolitical zone, this highlights the state in yellow and then choose ‘ok’ to select
- To fill in your Education/Training, click on ‘add
- Fill in your educational institution, select when you started and select ‘end date’ as current date.Choose Country, state and the Location (town) of your school. For ‘Grade’ click the ‘Grade’link beside it and chooseN/A(notapplicable).When done, click ‘Ok’
- Use the ‘next step’ button to move to ‘attachments’. Click on ‘add’ to add all requiredattachments that you should have scanned: (1). SIWES Letter from your school; (2). passportphotograph, (3). school fees receipt; (4). school ID card etc. Provide the Title of th edocument, select the attachment type e.g. Passport photo. Select language as English and clickon browse to search for where you stored the document and then click on ‘Transfer’ to attach
- Use the ‘Next step’ button to move to ‘Complete application’. Check the box for ‘I want torelease my profile……. And click sendapplicationnow.
Portal has been opened from 30th October and is expected to close on 13th November 2019.
Wishing you success!!!