NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 for Aptitude Test Examination check here. We use this medium to inform all registered applicants about the NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 for Aptitude Test Examination across the Federation. See more details below:
About NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship
The 2019/2020 Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) has ended, application Form closed on the 14th of November 2019. Selection process is ongoing for Aptitude Test Examination across the Nation for Aptitude Test Examination.
Here I will list out all the selection criteria for NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Shortlisted Candidates and how to know if you were successful after the selection process.
Check also: Commonwealth Shared Scholarships to study in UK
The 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Selection Process for 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship programme
- The CSR-Education Department, TUCN implements the National Merit Scholarship program in line with approved Procedure
- The National Merit Scholarship Award Scheme is an educational assistance for undergraduate students in recognized Nigeria universities
- All matriculated undergraduate regular students in their first or second year of study in recognized Nigerian universities are eligible to apply for the scholarship tests
- All candidates must supply their matriculation numbers and other relevant information from their Universities to be eligible for the award
- No scholarship is awarded to students on part time/sandwich programs
- The award is made to only those who are not holding similar scholarships from the industry
- The award is based on the result of a selection test to be administered by a National Examination body (WAEC or its equivalent)
- The award is effective for the current session of award but renewable for the remaining duration of the students’ program
- The award is only renewable upon the presentation of academic performance of a CGPA of not less than 2.5 on a 5 point scale or equivalent (e.g 50% of a 4 or 7 point scale), obtained in the previous academic session
- All awardees shall open an account in a Nigerian bank in their own name through which the scholarship payments shall be made. No awardee shall be paid in cash
How to check NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Shortlisted Candidates
Check list here https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship
All successful candidates will receive SMS via phone used during registration or via email used
Candidates will login to their registration portal to check if there changes via https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/log-in/
Aptitude Test Examination date
The screening date and time will send to all candidates who were shortlisted after the selection process.