We use this medium to inform all Rivers Indigenes that al intending to enroll for the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME registration, that goodnews is here for them. The Rivers State Governor has initiated the Rivers State free UTME JAMB Registration Form for all Rivers indigenes that wants to write the 2020 UTME JAMB examinations. Start your application here
About the Rivers State Free JAMB UTME Registration
In fulfillment of his promise to sponsor 100,000 candidates for this session’s JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), the Executive Governor of Rivers State His Excellency Barr. Nyeson E. Wike, through the Rivers State Ministry of Education is providing this platform to register all intending candidates for the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examinations. Registration is open and free for all Rivers State Indigenes only for the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME.
Eligibility/Necessities for Rivers State free UTME JAMB Registration form 2020/2021
However, note the following eligibility and Necessities on how to enroll for this examination:
- Intending candidates for the examination MUST be indigenes of Rivers State and will show proof of this.
- Intending candidates must be 16 years of age and above
- Intending Candidates must have National Identity Card Number (NIN) to be eligible for the examination
How to Apply
Intending candidates for the Rivers State Free JAMB UTME Registration should visit the FREE registration Portal via: www.rivemis.riversstate.gov.ng
- Scroll down and click on Begin under the column stated “Apply for Governor’s Wike Free JAMB UTME”.
- Start your registration process
- Click on the screen to upload your passport in Jpeg only
- Next click on the screen to upload your Local Government Area (L.G.A) Identification Letter in PDF format only
- Fill all your biodata correctly
- Complete this Section with information about your last secondary education
The closing date for the Rivers State free UTME JAMB Registration form 2020/2021 is on the 6th of February 2020.
NOTE: This is NOT the JAMB UTME Registration Form. This form only registers the candidates for the free UTME registration as promised by His Excellency.