This is to inform all applicants that applied for 2020 Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment and participated in the screening examination that was held on the 30th of November 2019, at designated centers across the state, that names has been shortlisted for those that are successful. Check yours here now.
About Ekiti State
Ekiti State is situated entirely within the tropics. It is located between longitudes 40°51′ and 50°451′ East of the Greenwich meridian and latitudes 70°151′ and 80°51′ north of the Equator. It lies south of Kwara and Kogi State, East of Osun State and bounded by Ondo State in the East and in the south; with a total land Area of 5887.890sq km. Ekiti State has 16 Local Government Councils. By 1991 Census, the population of Ekiti State was 1,647,822 while the estimated population upon its creation on October 1st 1996 was put at 1,750,000 with the capital located at Ado-Ekiti. The 2006 population census by the National Population Commission put the population of Ekiti State at 2,384,212 people.
Applicants can now check their results through positions applied for as listed beneath
- Ekiti State Government Electricity Board Recruitment
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Broadcasting Service of Ekiti State Recruitment
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Housing Corporation Recruitment
- Ekiti State Government Water Corporation, Ado-Ekiti Recruitment
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Civil Service Junior Category Vacancy Positions (Junior) For 2019 Recruitment In Ekiti State Civil Service
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Senior Category Vacancy Positions for 2019 Recruitment In Ekiti State Civil Service
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Hospitals Management Board
How to check if Shortlisted
You can search your name or applicant ID without the EKSC/2019/. You search with the last Digit only
- Check result via http://www.myekiti.com/cscapplication/
- Scroll down and click on check result
- Enter your details and proceed
- You can search your name or applicant ID without the EKSC/2019/. You search with the last numbers only.