Registration into the 2020 CITI Youth in Business Program for Young South Africans has started. In this article, we will give you the full guidelines and processes on how to apply for this program. Start your application here.
Are you a South African youth? Are you interested applying for 2020 CITI Youth in Business Program? If yes, start your registration now via online.
There are loads of goodies attached to successful Beneficiaries for this program; at the end of this article you will know the process and how to make a successful application. Read more below for details.
Briefly about 2020 CITI Youth in Business Program
10 weekly sessions – 1 x 2 – 3 hours session a week at the Bandwidth Barn Khayelitsha. As part of the programme, the youth are introduced to an extensive, tailored range of powerful online and digital programmes and platforms to support their business activities. The areas covered include admin, finance & accounting & tax, e-commerce plugins, graphic design, document management, digital marketing & social media, HR & personality profiling, project management & project communication, legal advice, payments & banking apps.
Aids for 2020 CITI Youth in Business Program for Young South Africans
At the end successful young entrepreneurs will benefit from a network of highly skilled facilitators and mentors with real experience. The programme allows them to become successful entrepreneurs by providing them with a platform to implement efficient systems and processes through the effective usage of tech products and services that enable growth, sustainability and the room to scale. Growth in their businesses holds the possibility of not only assisting in their revenue generation capacity but also enabling in the creation of job opportunities for others in their communities.
Selection Inclination for 2020 CITI Youth in Business Program for Young South Africans
- Entrepreneurs must be aged between 18 and 35
- Business must be 100% Black youth-owned
- Business must be operational (not in ideation phase)
- Entrepreneurs must reside in the following locations: Khayelitsha, Mitchells Plain, Mfuleni, Philippi and Langa, Delft, Eeste river, Macasssar and surrounding areas
- Must have a desire to learn and introduce technology into their business
- Must commit to the full YIB Programme (2-hour weekly training over 10 weeks, followed by 10-month online course)
Registration Process for 2020 CITI Youth in Business Program
- Apply via www.citi.org.za
- Fill all necessary Information then proceed
- After your application is received, you will be invited to a telephonic or/and an in-person interview, which will determine if you are selected to take part in the programme
The portal is expected to close on the 20th of December 2019.