Are a young fresh graduate or already graduated since and seeking for employment? Are ready to have a career with GT Bank? Can you interact friendly with customers? If your answers to these questions are yes, then this the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We use the medium to inform the general public that applications are invited from interested and qualified applicants for recruitment into the GT Bank Customer Service Representative.
GT Bank has opened applications for interested persons to apply as a Customer Service Representative in their bank; applications are currently on going, apply now.
In this article, we will give you guidelines, processes and procedures in how to apply and make a successful application.
About Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
GT Bank is looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Job Description as a GT Bank Customer Service Representative
We are hiring experienced Customer Service Representatives to deliver exceptional customer experiences. To do well on this role, you will be required to:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Know our products to answer questions
- Provide professional customer support
- Awesome service disposition
- Attention to details
- Effective communication skills
- Problem resolution skills
Applicants Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess 2 to 3 years’ work experience in any customer service related role
- Applicants must possess HND from an accredited polytechnic
- Applicants must possess Minimum of 5 O’ level credits – including English and Mathematics
- Applicants must have Completed NYSC service year
Mode of Application for GT Bank Customer Service Representative
To apply for this recruitment exercise organized by GT Bank successfully, interested applicants should click this link: Click here to apply online
Wish you all the best