The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) have released List of Shortlisted Candidates for her Recruitment exercise conducted last month. Check here if shortlisted.
This article is explicitly on how to check the 2020 ICPC Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates via online and Selection Preference for Shortlisting of Successful Applicants.
This article is very important for candidates that applied successfully through the online application channels of the ICPC, currently Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission Recruitment portal has been closed, selection Process is ongoing now!
Check Npower Payment update here
Selection Inclination for Shortlisted Candidates of the ICPC Recruitment
- Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower, HND / ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit.
- Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Professional certification is compulsory
Process Candidates are to Partake if Shortlisted
After shortlisting of successful applicants, all successful candidates will undergo the followings:
- Background check to ascertain their suitability for employment
- Select Military training / drilling and investigation to ascertain their fitness
- Polygraph test.
To be shortlisted after the selection process, Please upload your Application, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and evidence of educational qualification with a passport size photograph.
How to know if Shortlisted for ICPC Recruitment
All successful applicants/candidates that are shortlisted will receive mail or SMS that shows their examination center for screening exercise.
We say CONGRATULATIONS to all that are successfully shortlisted. Bravo!!!!