The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) invites application from suitably qualified applicants into her ongoing 2020 recruitment exercise. The exercise is for graduates Nigerian Citizens. Start your application here.
In this article, we will give you guidelines, procedures and requirements on how you can apply successfully for 2020 Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Recruitment. All the needed requirements for enlistment will be listed accordingly here.
About Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA” or “The Authority”) is an agency of the Federation set up to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure, providing stabilization support in times of economic stress.
The NSIA is in the process of strengthening its operations and enhancing overall capacity towards delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, result oriented and exceptional professionals to fill the following positions below:
Requirements for 2020 Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Recruitment
- First Degree or equivalent in Engineering or related discipline Relevant professional qualification in project management
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience
- Expertise in negotiating complex transactions
- Hands on experience in project finance and portfolio management
- Expertise in financial modelling and structuring of infrastructure deals
- Practical experience in valuation, project & deal structuring and business strategy
- Good knowledge of power sector trends (locally and globally)
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills
- Good understanding of the NSIA mandate, regulations and operating environment Excellent Interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Team building / conflict management
Mode of Application for 2020 Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: firstname.lastname@example.org please quote the role and appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail.
Please Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.