The 2020 National Aviation Services (NAS) Recruitment for Customer Service Agent is currently ongoing, apply now via online. Start your Application here.
In this article, you will be given guidelines, procedures and the necessary requirements and qualifications on how to apply successfully for the 2020 NAS Recruitment. All these will be listed below in details.
Jobs Content/Description for 2020 NAS Recruitment
Job Title: Customer Service Agent-Lounges
Location: Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa, Rivers State
Job Type: Full Time
READ ALSO: WAEC 2020 Recruitment
To perform the designated duties of providing lounge related customer service assistance to customers and clients, as per the operational and HSEQ norms and standards.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Endeavor to develop and succeed in maintaining appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provides required receptionist services in the lounge and attend to in-person, telephone and email guest queries and concerns
- Meet and greet guests and provide guidance on lounge facilities; update system with guest details
- Ensure public announcements in lounge for reminders, flight related or boarding time announcements and other important information public-address system
- Ensure timely Lounge Handling Report for airline/corporate customer /walk-in passengers handled during shift
- Perform other related duties as directed by the immediate superior
Qualifications/Skills and Requirements for NAS Recruitment
- Minimum Qualification: Ordinary Diploma
- 2- 3 years of similar experience
- Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Team work and interpersonal skills
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge of related job applications
- Language Skills: Knowledge of oral and written English
- Safety focus and Customer service skills
- Knowledge of Lounge operations and airline and local policies & procedures
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified applicants that meet all the necessities above should apply successfully, through this: Click Here to Apply
Closing Date for 2020 NAS Recruitment
The National Aviation Services (NAS) Recruitment portal will be closed on 29th February, 2020.
Best of Luck