The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs) on Grade Levels 07 and 08 in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) across the Country and experienced Professionals on Grade Levels 09 – 14.
Create your account here to start your application process via online. To apply online you must create account through the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment Portal, after the account creation, you can begin the application process.
More Details about 2020 INEC Recruitment of Administrative Officer across 774 LGA in Nigeria
- General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area;
- Compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area;
- Issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards as approved by the Commission;
- Monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area.
Check Also: Nigerian Red Cross Recruitment
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Basic Requirements for 2020 INEC Recruitment of Administrative Officer across 774 LGA in Nigeria
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age
Mode of Application
- To apply successfully, applicants must create account via HERE
- By filling this form, you confirm that you wish to be contacted by INEC and its representatives concerning job vacancies.
- Then submit