Today smiles have been put in the faces of N-Power Beneficiaries across the federation, as they receive their monthly stipends. It is of great joy, after for so long, all thanks to the N-Power Support Team.
Information reaching us that January payment has been made for all N-Power volunteers across Nigeria. See more details below.
Several messages/complains from beneficiaries have been received by us for the long delay of payments of Stipend/Salary for January 2020 Payment, and the proposed strike action that would have started, but it was prevented and sorted out. The cries are all over, the January Stipend have been paid.
Check Also: Jiji.ng Recruitment
We advise beneficiaries to check their banks for alert, if yours hasn’t come, it come sooner.
Latest News on February 2020 Stipend/Salary Payment for Beneficiaries
We assure all beneficiaries that the 2020 February Stipend/Salary Payments will be made when due, no delay, all beneficiaries will receive their payment as soon as possible.
The payment date for February 2020 Stipend/Salary Payment not yet known to us, but payment will be made soon.
Reasons behind delay Payment of January Stipends
- Promise made by the Minister that Payment will be made very soon right from next week has been fulfill.
- Delay in payment not her fault but technical issue.
- N-Power volunteers shouldn’t embark on strike action as they plan to on Monday 24th February 2020, instead they should think of what government has done to them throughout the program.
- No permanency but other options will be exploited to give volunteers glorious exit.
- The N-power program continues for now and more people will be added to the existing volunteers soon May God Help N-Power Beneficiaries.
How to resolve Monthly Backlog payment issues
We always remind those on Backlog Payments on things to do to get paid, please ensure your bank account/BVN corresponds with what you say is your account number. If it corresponds and you are still on Backlog Payments follow the steps below to resolve the issues.
- Scan and upload Appointment Letter
- Upload Place of Primary Assignment name
- Scan and upload Bank account statement from the period you were not paid.