Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is looking for Teachers to enroll for the Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE) of the council for registration as professional teachers. Read details below and see how to enroll.
Registration forms are obtainable from State offices nationwide. Completed registration forms must be returned with evidence of payment of examination fees payable according to the following categories:
TRCN Registration Category
- Category ‘A’ (Ph.D holders in Education or with Education qualification) : N5,000
- Category ‘B’ (Masters in Education or Masters in other fields with Education qualification) : N4,000
- Category ‘C’ (Degree in Education or Degree in other fields with Education qualification) : N3,500
- Category ‘D’ (NCE ) : N3,000
Read also: Solutions to N-Power Backlog Payments issues
(i) That the exam fee does not cover cost for Registration. Candidate who passed the examination will still pay registration fee for eventual registration as professional teachers.
(ii) On the remitta portal candidate are to click on “PQE application fee”
2020 TRCN Registration Requirements
- 2 recent passports
- Photocopies of Academic Certificates
- Birth certificate/Affidavit
- State/LGA of Origin certificate and
- SSCE/NECO certificate
Registration Process for 2020 TRCN
- Choose any of the category listed above and
- Visit the TRCN website @ trcn.gov.ng to generate a RRR (TSA) remitta with your correct full name, active email address and phone number.
- Make your payment online or at the designated bank.
- Print/get a confirmation slip ( proof of payment from the bank or online or email)
- Proceed now to TRCN OFFICE with: Credentials photocopies, 2 passports and bank teller of payment printout.
2020 TRCN Examination Date and Venue Nationwide
Examination Venue and Date Will Be Communicated To Candidates
For Successful candidates TRCN Examination
Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE) Successful candidate are to visit any of our state Office close to you with your teller/invoice and you will be issued a cash collection receipt to enable you process your registration.
|QUALIFICATION||CATEGORY||COST OF REGISTRATION (NAIRA)||ANNUAL DUES|
|Ph.D in Education or
Ph.D in other field +
NCE, PDE, PGDE
|M.Ed/MSc (Ed) or
Masters in other field
+ NCE, PDE or PGDE
|B.Sc (Ed)/B.Ed or
Degree in other field +
NCE, PDE or PGDE
Letter of Professional Standing – N40,000