Farmer Moni Loan Registration of Central Bank of Nigeria is ongoing apply online. Are you a registered Farmer in Nigeria across 36 States? Do you need a loan from Federal Government to boost your products then apply for ongoing Farmer Moni Loan Registration of Central Bank of Nigeria? Register here.
Start or grow your own business with the help of a government-backed Loan and free business support. A great alternative for individuals looking for business loans to fund their business.
About Farmer Moni Loan
FarmerMoni is a Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) Initiative created to boost the Nigerian economy through leverage and access to finance for farmers.
FarmerMoni is designed to help petty traders expand their trade through the provision of collateral free loans. The loans are repayable over a period of six months.
Under the scheme, beneficiaries can get access to a higher facility ranging from N300,000 to N2,000,000 when they repay within the stipulated time period. The scheme is to provide 1.66 million micro lending for businesses at the bottom of the financial pyramid-traders, women cooperatives and market women; enterprising youth, farmers and agricultural workers, no collateral or interest element.
The Bank of Industry management software validates the loan application. The loan is paid within 48 hours to a mobile wallet account that can then be cashed out.
Who can apply for Farmer Moni Loan
- Must be a Nigerian
- Must be a proven farmer in Nigeria.
- Applicant should be over 18 years of age.
- You must have a BVN number and must be operating a savings account.
- You should belong to any corporative organization; because that’s the only channel you can apply from.
- A member of your corporative must be willing to stand for you.
- You must have a valid means of identification.
- Your corporative group must be register with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
The Farmer Moni Loan will be distributed in the following States below:
Abia State, Benue State, Borno State, Kano State, Kastina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Cross-River State, Delta State, Adamawa State, Akwa-Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State,
Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State,Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State, FCT, Abuja.
How to apply/register for Farmer Moni Loan
- To apply you have to quickly visit the web site created for farmers moni @https://marketmoni.com.ng/
- You can also visit the bank of Industry website http://www.boi.ng/
- Wait for the page to load then click on apply for new loan
- Please note that you have to create a new account.
- Don’t supply fake information.
- Note that a verification link will be sent to your email, click on it to be able to access the farmers moni application form