The Federal Government of Nigeria Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) is Africa’s largest microcredit scheme, 100% digitized. The GEEP loan application for micro traders/farmers have been in existence for years now and has really help lots of Nigerians setup or sustain their businesses.
This is a very crucial time in Nigeria (due to the outbreak of the coronavirus), and we are grateful that we have the infrastructure to support individuals at the bottom of the economic pyramid.
It is a known fact that petty traders and micro enterprises are hit hard as they live on daily incomes from trade. These loans will enable them serve their communities with essential items like food and domestic supplies during this pandemic.
The tradermoni, MarketMoni, and FarmerMoni application has been improved as the federal government gives Local store owners to enjoy 3-month Moratorium on all loans as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Categories of the GEEP Loan Application
- Trader moni loan
- Market mini loan
- Farmer mini loan
Both market moni, trader moni and farmer moni are among the four schemes under the Social Intervention Programme of the Government, and is being executed by the Bank of Industry (BoI).
How to apply for 2020 FG GEEP TraderMoni Loan
- Visit www.tradermoni.com.ng/ OR
- There will be agents nationwide. Locate any agent to apply
- After verification, the money will be sent to your wallet
- From your wallet, you can transfer it to your bank account
Note: To have access for more loans, pay the one you were given and collect a higher one
How to Apply for 2020 FG GEEP MarketMoni Loan
- First, you must have a BVN
- Next, you must belong to an accredited market association or cooperative registered in your State or with the CAC.
- Third, your association or cooperative must indicate its interest in MarketMoni by submitting its information to BOI including its certificate of registration. You may contact us through the following platforms:
- visit www.boi.ng/marketreg
- visit any BOI office in the country, or
- Visit a NSIP assigned State Focal Person to register your cooperative’s interest in MarketMoni.
- If your association or cooperative qualifies, a MarketMoni agent would be sent to your group promptly to verify and capture your member information for loan assessment.
Note- This is ONLY for those that have a company or a business registered by the CAC