The National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA) is recruiting? Have you heard about the NALDA Volunteer Recruitment Programme? Have you applied or want to? Read more below.
This is to inform the general public of another Federal Government Initiative introduced to Eradicate Poverty in the country. This programme is like the N-Power job, Tradermoni, MarketMoni Loan etc, called the 2020 National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA) Volunteer Recruitment Programme.
Do you want to know more about the 2020 NALDA Volunteer Programme, it will be beneficial to you? In this article I will enlighten you about the programe, all the general requirements needed and how to apply successful. Please continue reading.
About the NALDA Volunteer Programme
The NALDA Volunteer programme provides opportunities for eligible Nigerians to contribute their volunteer actions, where suitable, to support the work of NALDA in the NALDA pilot projects.
The Programme which will last 6 months will tactically organize broad-based volunteer services of eligible Nigerians to meet the targets of the three main pilot projects of NALDA to guarantee food and nutrition security in Nigeria.
- Nationality: Must be Nigerians
- Education: Minimum of OND and other related qualifications
- Skills: Computer skills are desired, goal-oriented
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organization
How to Apply /Register for 2020 NALDA Volunteer Recruitment Programme
- The first step is to visit official website of Nalda Here: www.nalda.ng/nalda-volunteer
- Complete the online NALDA Volunteer Registration Form with information corresponding with your Means of Identification (ID Card ) details.
- Upload a passport photograph
Note: Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered for Aptitude Test. False information will lead to disqualification of the applicant.