This week, starting from tomorrow been the 26th of June 2020, the N-Power portal will re-open for registration, 400,000 beneficiaries will be enrolled into N-Power Batch C programme from the application pool.
I use this medium to thank the Federal Government, under the Buhari led administration and the N-Power Support Team for this great opportunity, we say kudos to you. For all interested applications, we encourage them all to apply before the deadline closes.
I want to also thank this administration for empowering batches A and B beneficiaries. I do hope that better transition processes awaits the exiting batches.
In this article, we are going to show you tips on how you can make a successful application, when the portal opens from 26th June 2020.
Here are some tips to get ready for a successful Application
- Get your BVN ready.
- Ensure you are not an existing employee in any organization.
- Application is online so ensure when you are applying, you have good internet service.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Age (18 – 35)
Requirements for 2020 N-Power Recruitment
- Applicants must have Bank verification number (BVN)
- A Recent Passport photograph
- Applicants must provide means of Identification (a valid and workable means of identification (Voters card, Driver’s License, National ID card, International Passport, etc.)
- Applicants must have at least minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelor’s Degree from a higher institution.
- Active and valid phone number
- Active and valid Email address needed, your login details will be email address and Phone number
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (CV) required
Mode of Application for N-Power Recruitment Form
To apply click: Register here
You must provide the followings; Degree result, one passport, NYSC discharge certificate, Bank account DETAILS and BVN, LGA Identification, Birth Certificate, Functional email address and Phone number.
Note: Some of the above mentioned requirements will be needed during physical Verification Period.
All should be scan and uploaded on the site and submitted online.
Then select your option
While N-Power Build, N-Power Creative, N-Power Tech and N-Power Knowledge are for non-graduates….All should be scan and unloaded on the site and submitted online.
Fill your Bio-data and preview then submit