Applications for the 2021 US Department of State TechGirls Program for next Generation in United States, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Tunisia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan is currently ongoing, see processes below on how to apply.
The 2021 United States Department of State Tech Girls Program Registration Link Portal is now opened for interested Candidate from eligible Countries as listed. Check requirements under.
Do you wish to apply for ongoing TechGirls Program for Next Generation Women Leaders in STEM? The information listed below will guide you to apply/register successfully online through the registration link.
Facts about the TechGirls Program
The TechGirls Program connects and supports the next generation of women leaders in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics by providing them access and opportunities to advance their skills and pursue their dreams.
A core objective of the program is a three-week experience in the United States of America. TechGirls participate in an interactive technology and computer camp (with US Girls).
- Applicants from one of the following eligible countries:
- United States of America
- Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, and Tunisia;
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan
- Applicants must be between the ages of 15 and 17 at the start of the exchange in July 2021;
- Have demonstrated advanced skills and a serious interest in technology, engineering, and/or math in their academic studies;
- Intend to pursue higher education and/or careers in technology;
- Have strong English language skills;
- Exhibit maturity, flexibility, and open-mindedness;
- Will attend at least one additional semester of secondary school upon their return to their home country; and
- Are committed to completing a community-based project upon their return home.
- Preference will be given to those who have limited or no prior experience in the United States. You are not eligible if you have travelled to the United States in the last three years as part of any other ECA exchange program.
Interested applicants should Start online Application Here
Deadline of Application
The Deadline is on 15th of January 2021
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here