Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Exercise: This to inform the general public that the Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board is undertaking a fresh Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise, following the cancellation of the process which was started by the Board in 2018/2019, see more details below.
The Kaduna State Teachers Service Board calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career in the teaching profession to apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State see more details.
- Applicant must be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma obtained from a recognized Institution of Higher Learning.
- Must not be above 50 years of age
- Must possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Possession of teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support digital learning in the State are especially encouraged to apply.
- Holders of Master’s Degree or Ph.D. are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
- Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons Living With Disability (PwDs) are also encouraged to apply.
Applicants should visit https://tsbrecruitment.com to apply, see application process below:
- Register/Sign-Up filling the registration form
- Verify/Activate Email Address – Log-into your email account and search Inbox or Spam for verification mail. Click the link to activate the email account
- Your password will be sent to you after successful activation.
- Update your Bio-Data, Upload Passport, Add Academic, Professional & Teaching Qualifications, add Skills and Work Experience
- Add TRCN No. if you have it
- Verify your details before final submission
- After final submission, an Application Number will be issued to you.
- Print the Acknowledgement/Final Slip.
Application Closing Date
The Application Portal will be opened from Monday, 28th December, 2020 – Tuesday, 12th January, 2021 and closes by 12:00am midnight.
The selection process will be on the following categories below:
- Verification of Applications by Board
- Call for CBT for Qualified Applicants
- Final List
Hurry now and apply as soon as you can before the deadline. GOOD LUCK
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here