The Nigerian Army Recruitment: Shortlisted Candidates for SSC 47 and DSSC 26 have been released by the Nigerian Army online – download list here.
This is to inform the General Public that the Selection Board of the Nigerian Army has Shortlisted Successful Applicants for Short Service Combatant (SSC) 47 and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 26, view link below.
Are you among the candidates that applied for 2020/2021 Nigerian Army Recruitment of Short Service Combatant (SSC) 47 and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 26? If yes, the Screening List is out, rush now and check your name.
To check List of Shortlisted Candidates for SSC 47 and DSSC 26
Candidates are to check their names via the links provided below for SSC 47 and DSSC 26, see links below:
For DSSC 26 -2021, Click Here
For SSC 47 – 2021, Click Here
Needed Screening Documents
Please come along with the Original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service personnel). e. Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including referee forms.
Screening Date/Venue for Shortlisted Candidates for SSC 47 and DSSC 26
For SSC 47 shortlisted candidates report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 16th January 2021 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9am on 17th January 2021 will be disqualified.
For DSSC 26 shortlisted candidates report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 1st February 2021 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9am on 2nd February 2021 will be disqualified
Please report with following Items
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include, blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs at standing position in suit.
The Selection Board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
For more details from the Selection Board of the Nigeria Army Recruitment, Click Here
Note: All successful applicants are to report and appear before Nigerian Army SSC 47/2021 and DSSC 26/2021 Selection Board at Falgore Training Area in Kano State.
Good Luck and Best Wishes
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here