FG Survival Fund – The Federal Government of Nigeria 2021 MSME Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Scheme application portal has opened for Micro Small Medium Enterprises (MSME) to apply, see more details below.
This to inform the general public and all Micro Small and Medium Enterprises business owners in the country that the Federal Government has opened the application portal for the Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Scheme for registration to assist micro and small businesses affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
As you read on, you see all the needed requirements, link portal, application guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Survival Fund MSME Guaranteed Offtake Scheme.
About MSME Guaranteed Offtake Scheme
The MSME Guaranteed Offtake Scheme is one of the Federal Government’s economic sustainability plan support measures to assist micro and small businesses affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme is aimed at protecting and sustaining the incomes of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products. A total of 100,000 Micro and Small Enterprises are to benefit from the scheme.
The total target national number of beneficiaries is 100,000 successful applicants (Lagos 3,880, Kano 3,280, Abia 3,080 while other States will each have 2,640 beneficiaries).
Requirements Survival Fund MSME Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Application
- Applicant must a Nigerian
- Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business: name.
- Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications
- Applicant must have a verifiable BVN and Bank account number
- Applicant must have at least 2 staff members.
Mode of Application
Application process commences on 9th February, 2021, throughout the Federation, the application portal allows only qualified Candidates.
Deadline of Application
The updated deadline for all applications is on the 18th February 2021
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here