2021 UBA Campus Ambassador Programme – This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that the UBA NEXTGEN Campus Ambassador Programme application portal is now open, apply here.
Title: UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme
Responsibilities of the UBA NEXTGEN Campus Ambassadors
- Refer and win cash prizes for inviting friends, families and colleagues to open and maintain a NEXTGEN account
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events for students to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty, and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
- Must have a UBA NextGen Account or willing to get one
- Be a Student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Willing to dedicate considerable time
- Familiar with UBA products and programs
- Involved with student organizations and programs
- Strong social media presence
What does a UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador stand to benefit?
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- UBA branded collateral
- A chance to get monthly pocket money for a year
- Data subscription
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- VIP tickets to UBA sponsored events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA NextGen campus ambassador experience in your resume
How to Apply for 2021 UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme
Qualified students that meet all the necessary requirements above are expected to visit https://www.ubagroup.com and complete an online application form with required personal data, and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected.
This exercise is done yearly.
Other Relevant Information is:
- Follow @UBAGroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Be sure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here