COVID-19 Vaccination: This is to inform all Nigerians that the Registration Portal for the COVID-19 Vaccination has been launched by the Federal Government; the portal is now open for interested Nigerians who wish to register for COVID-19 Vaccination process, see more below.
This article entails all you need to know about the registration process for COVID-19 Vaccination in Nigeria, guidelines and procedures on how to register successfully on the portal.
The Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) has unveiled the COVID-19 Vaccination Registration portal for Nigerians.
According to NPHCDA, “Nigeria is scheduled to take the delivery of 3.92 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine on Tuesday, 2 March 2021. The delivery will mark the first arrival of the COVID-19 vaccine in the country through Emirates Airline and make Nigeria the next West African country to benefit from the COVAX Facility after Ghana, and Cote d’Ivoire”.
The arrival of the Coronavirus vaccine will enable the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) to commence the vaccination of Nigerians in priority groups, starting with the front line healthcare workers and top Government officials.
Registration for Nigeria-Covid-19 Vaccine
Nigerians can register via the Electronic Management of Immunization Data (EMID) Registration Portal https://www.nphcdaict.com.ng/publicreg as that is the registration platform of the Federal Ministry of Health for COVID 19 Vaccination.
- It captures your data and schedules you for vaccination exercise.
- Registering through this link above will make your vaccination easier and faster.
To curtail the spread of COVID-19, please take the following responsibilities:
- Step one – Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Step two – Maintain a safe distance of one meter each.
- Step three – Wear a mask in public places and where physical distancing is not possible.
- Step four – Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth, if u haven’t wash your hands
- Step five – Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Step six – Stay home if you feel unwell.
Breakdown of cases by States can be found via http://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here