This article is on how you can check your N-Power EXIT Package on the NEXIT portal for Batch A and B exited beneficiaries of the N-Power Scheme see more below.
However, for all those that have been asking for ways to check Pending Status, Exit Status or Exit Packages, there is only one way to do that on the NEXIT portal read on to get more vital information on this.
The Pending Status is what you see when you log on to check your exit status on the NEXIT portal. It simply means your application is Under Review, which when fully verified you can move forward to the next step.
To check Exit Package on NEXIT Portal
Below are explanatory guidelines and procedures on how to check your exit package on the NEXIT portal, please read carefully:
1) Visit the NEXIT portal via https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
2) Login with your EMAIL and PASSWORD
3) When you are logged onto the portal, look for the “Check Exit Status” button and click on it. A page will open showing you the message below:
“Your update is still pending,
You will be notified of the next steps via your registered email address”.
If the message did not appear, you will see a congratulatory message displaying your exit package from the N-Power Scheme.
You may also want to read Minister Reveals Categories Of Npower batches A and B Qualified For Exit Packages
Note: the response message above is what every successfully registered NEXIT applicant sees when they click on the Check Exit Status at the moment.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here