The Minister of State for Labour & Employment Festus Keyamo has given a new update regarding the payment of the FG SPW 774000 Job Programme beneficiaries. According to the Minister, the National Directorate of Employment has commenced Partial Payments of the FG SPW 774000 Jobs Programme beneficiaries’ stipends, see details of press release below.
A detailed Statement of Press Release by the Minister:
(1) After the release of some of the funds by the Ministry of Finance for the payment of SPW stipends, I directed rigorous scrutiny of the accounts of the participants before payments.
You May also want to check out Today’s Latest N-POWER NASIMS NEXIT news – Reviewing The Week Activities
(2) We discovered instances of accounts not matching BVNs, multiple accounts bearing a single BVN, non-existent BVNs etc.
(3.) Because of our determination to eliminate fraud, I further directed the NDE to write to the banks to clean up these anomalies before commencing payments
(4). So far, only ACCESS Bank has responded with accounts verified for payments and the NDE has today commenced payments of those accounts with ACCESS Bank
5. We await the responses of ZENITH, UBA, FCMB, FIDELITY, HERITAGE and Yobe Micro-Finance Banks to clean up the anomalies.
This will also Interest you How to Apply for 2021 USAID Nigeria Covid-19 Food Security Challenge
(6) Our determination to ensure those selected for this programme get paid to assist them in these tough times is also matched by our determination to ensure that the programme does not spiral into a vehicle for fraud; not under the watch of Mr. President; not under my watch.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here