2021 FG TraderMoni Loan Scheme – This is to inform you that the 2021 FG TraderMoni application has started, this article is strictly for all who are interested, should apply, see more details below on how to apply.
Recall that the TraderMoni started in 2018, and many Nigerians taught it was fake, just like the N-Power Programme, and also recall that this scheme is for petty traders, artisans etc, who wants to sustain the life span of their business.
The FG TraderMoni loan is a part of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) scheme of the Federal Government Economic Sustainability Plan (ESP), being executed by the Bank of Industry (BOI).
Also remember that the TraderMoni is a loan programme of the Federal Government, created specifically for
- Petty traders and artisans across Nigeria
- You get N10,000 as the first loan.
- TraderMoni gives an interest-free loans starting from N10,000 to N100,000 as you pay back, you get higher loan offers.
- When you pay back the first loan, you immediately qualify for a second loan of N15,000. After payback of the second loan, you qualify for a N20,000 loan, and then N50,000, and then N100,000.
Requirements and Eligibility
To be eligible for this scheme, you must meet all the necessary requirements needed, and N10,000 can help your business today, then you are eligible for TraderMoni! For example, a small kiosk owner, food stuff seller, bread seller, mai shai, wheel barrow pusher, mobile tailor, mobile cobbler, fruits seller, keke rider, can apply as long as you adhere to the refunding back policy to get you to the next level.
Apply now for the on going Recruitment in the Federal Ministry of Agriculture – Click Here to Apply
Below are the necessities for application
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Applicants must be a business owner or a trader
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- Applicants must have a valid BVN
- Applicants must have a valid identification
- Applicants must have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers.
How to Apply for 2021 Trader Moni Loan Scheme
Step 1: Online Trader Moni Registration
Interested and qualified applicants should Click Here to Apply Online
Step 2: Offline Trader Moni Registration
- Identify any of the tradermoni agent in your state
- The agent will capture and fill in your details
- You will get an instant message with a confirmation code
- You can now cash out your money from any bank of your choice
COVID-19 TCF loan Support is on going – Click Here to apply now
Eligible TraderMoni States
Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Kaduna State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nassarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Jigawa State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Rivers State, Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa-Ibom State, Anamabra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State, Abuja FCT
How to repay TraderMoni Loan
TraderMoni Loan Repayment is done in six (6) months after the first collection. You can pay back through BOI or any enumerative agents nearest to you or meet any TraderMoni Loan agent for directive on how to pay back.
To repay your TraderMoni loan, walk into any of the following banks:
- Union Bank
TraderMoni Registration Loan Terms
- Loan Tenor: 6 Months
- Administrative Fee of 2.5% (No other charges).
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here