The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is an integrated Oil and Gas company engaged in petroleum/gas exploitation, refining, and petrochemicals, transportation, storage, and marketing.
Applications are invited form reputable and credible Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Companies for the ongoing recruitment exercise in the corporation for 2021 NNPC Recruitment for Refineries Maintenance in Port Harcourt – Kaduna – Warri. Download Form Online below:
Expression of Interest (EOI)
NNPC is seeking to engage reputable and credible Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Companies to service the three (3) Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Refineries: Port-Harcourt Refining Company (PHRC), Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company (WRPC), and Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC), to ensure reliability and sustainability to meet the nation’s fuel supply obligation.
The O&M contract scope of work shall cover, but not be limited to, the following refinery business processes:
- Long term and short term production/operations planning’
- Production and operations execution
- Monitoring, reporting, and optimization of operations
- Maintenance planning (short term)
- Maintenance execution
- Reliability and inspection
- Process and controls engineering
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and Laboratory
- Specialist engineering
- Health and Safety
- Environmental management
- Turnaround maintenance planning and execution
- Minor projects
- Non-hydrocarbon Procurement
- Sub-contractor management
- Inventory and warehouse management
This may also interest you: Agricultural Rural Management and Training Institute (ARMTI) Programme 2021 for Nigerian Youths
Eligibility Criteria and Statutory Requirements:
1) Evidence of Company’s registration and Incorporation issued by the respective governing body, certified true copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company, Particular of Directors, certified true copies of statutory documents indicating ownership structure of company, name(s) of major shareholders and percentage shareholding.
This might also interest you: 2021 Kwara State Government Entrepreneur Support Programme. – Apply now
2) Full details of the Company profile and a signed letter of application indicating interest on the company’s letterhead paper bearing amongst others, telephone number, email address, and company’s full address with a comprehensive company profile addressed to NNPC.
3) Full details of Company profile and a signed letter of application indicating interest on the company’s letterhead paper bearing amongst other, telephone number, email address and company’s full address with a comprehensive company profile addressed to NNPC.
4) Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by the inclusion of a current copy of compliance certification from the Industrial Training Fund expiring on 31st December 2021 (where applicable).
5) Evidence of compliance with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act by the inclusion of a current copy of compliance certificate expiring on 31st December 2021 (where applicable).
6) Evidence of compliance with PENCOM Reform Act 2004 by the inclusion of valid Pension clearance certificate expiring on 31st December 2021(where applicable).
7) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim
SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS/CLOSING DATE
ALL BIDS WILL NEED TO BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY ON THE NNPC/NipeX TENDER PORTAL
, to be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to submit the following mandatory details as outlined below to SCMTenders@nipex.com.ng on or before 12:00 noon, Wednesday 26thMay, 2021
- Company’s name
- Company’s full address
- Company’s authorized contact person(s) name to be include
- Phone number
- Company’s e-mail address
For more information and how to apply Click here to download details
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here