The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NBTS): This is to inform the general public that list of Successful Candidates for the 2020 NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL (NNBTS) BATCHES 31 AND 32 RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW IS OUT, see more details below as you read on.
TRAINING DATES NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL BATCHES 31 AND 32
- The list of successful candidates in the 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos and Port Harcourt from 1 to 16 April 2021 has been released online at https://joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/. The successful candidates are to report for training in 2 Batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State as follows:
- 2021 Training: NNBTS Batch 31 – Saturday, 22 May 2021.
- 2022 Training NNBTS Batch 32 – Saturday, 8 January 2022
All shortlisted Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- One set of cutlery.
PLEASE NOTE: All shortlisted candidates should note the dates scheduled for reporting to training ground as stipulated above, any candidate who fails to report 4 days after the indicated dates will not be accepted for training.
SEE LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD LIST OF NNBTS
All candidates that underwent the interview conducted recently, should click on the links below to see if they have been shortlisted for training, see links below:
Congratulations to all shortlisted candidates, we at NOBLINKS, we wish u success in all your endavours as you join the Nigerian Navy….Bravo
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here