N-Power Bio-metric Enrollment Procedures for N-Power Batch C Applicants: Are you among the successful shortlisted N-Power Batch C applicants, this article is for you, on the NASIMS Login. See more details below.
This article on NASIMS login will assist/guide you to gain access your NASIMS dashboard, to know if you have been shortlisted to enroll for the Bio-metrics exercise, Appointment/PPA deployment letter.
2021 NASIMS Login for N-Power Batch C Applicants
All shortlisted applicants in Stream 1&2 are requested to immediately enroll their bio-metric data to qualify for the final selection stage of the N-POWER Batch C (Stream 1&2) programme.
Login to your NASIMS Account for Bio-metrics Enrollment for successful applicants
Frequent Asked Questions
Below are frequently asked questions by some applicants concerning the NASIMS Portal:
- Is https://nasims.gov.ng/login N-Teach portal
- Is www.npower.gov.ng N-Agro portal?
- https://nasims.gov.ng/login tech portal
- What the Date for the N-Power test assessment?
- How can I get the N-Power test schedule?
- What is NASIMS ID?
How to do the Bio-metric Enrollment for Batch C Applicants
To know if you have been shortlisted for the Bio-metric Enrollment, ensure you have your Email/Application ID and password used during the online NASIMS CBT Test; kindly follow the instructions below; P
- Visit http://www.nasims.gov.ng/
- Login to your dashboard, with your “Email Address” or “Application ID” and your Password, by inserting them in the Spaces provided.
- Click on “Login”
- Click the “Verification Tab”
- Click the “Capture your Fingerprint” button to download and install the enrollment application, Click here to install the Bio-metric Software
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the Fingerprint Bio-metric device is connected, and then click on “Begin Enrollment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the “Fingers” displayed to begin the enrollment process.
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrollment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the Bio-metric enrollment.
Note: Each finger selected must be thumb printed Four times each on the device; it goes same for all the all fingers, i.e FORTY (40) Times for the TEN (10) fingers (4×10)
After successful Enrollment, please check the “Verification Tab” of your Self-Service Portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates