Latest Update: Get prepared for 2021 N-Power Physical Verification Exercise for all N-Power Categories of Teach-Agro-Health-Tech & Build for all Beneficiaries in the 774 Local Government Areas across Federation, see more details below.
This article is about the latest update about 2021 N-Power Physical Verification Exercise as N-Power Support Team has sent the List of Batch C Shortlisted/pre-selected candidates to states focal persons in 36 states. Latest Updates on N-Power Physical Verification Exercise has been released.
Update on 2021 N-Power Physical Verification Exercise
From recent information, the N-Power Support Team has sent a comprehensive list of Batch C Shortlisted/Pre-selected names to the focal Persons in the 774 LGAs of the Federation, for verification process to commence.
Sending the list to Focal persons does not mean that the physical verification will commence immediately. They have to print the list, paste it on LGAs notice board, invites Shortlisted applicants to come and check their names on the list and if Shortlisted, the applicants will then proceed for physical verification as planned by the organizers in your state.
You don’t need to start rushing to your LGA immediately, wait for an official statement from your state focal person and the N-Power management team.
You should keep your original document uploaded on your NASIMS Portal well-arranged and handy for physical verification. After physical verification, deployment will follow. Deployment of successful applicants will be done by category you applied during application process.
Please make sure you provide document that showed the following:
- Document that shows your Date of Birth
- Document that shows your Academic Qualifications
- Proof of Address of Residence
- NYSC Document
Other Newly Requirements for Physical Verification
- Education Credentials/Degree
- NYSC discharge certificate
- State Origin Certificate (Optional)
- Print your BVN details (Optional)
- Passport photograph
- A valid identity card
- N-power 2021 online printout with your Reference number.
Please note this important information:
There is no date for Deployment, after your Physical Verification Exercise is complete, you will be deployed to your Primary Place of Assignment (PPA) by your local government focal person and posting letters will be given to verified beneficiaries.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates