Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment Exercise 2021: Applications are been invited from suitable, qualified and willing applicants for the 2021 Nigerian Air force DSSC Enlistment for Cadets, apply here now.
This article contains all detailed information concerning this enlistment exercise, for all interested qualified graduates and post graduates professionals that are willing to serve in the Nigerian Air Force.
All requirements, eligibility processes, qualifications, guidelines and application procedures will be explained here clearly, so as to enable you make a successful application.
Note: Application is FREE
Briefly about the Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
Therefore the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) invites application from qualified graduates and postgraduates candidates for training Cadets into her Direct Short Service Commission Enlistment exercise in various professions stated below:
General Requirements and Eligibility
All applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin. Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years of age (Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible) with the following exception:
- Medical Consultants: Candidates should be between the ages of 25 – 40 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1982 are not eligible).
- Chaplain / Imams: Candidates must be between the ages of 20 – 32 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible).
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the First Degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
To see more detailed application guidelines for NAF DSSC enlistment exercise, click here
Online Registration Start Date
The online application Portal for the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Enlistment Exercise 2021 will commence from 26th July, 2021.
Application Closing Date
All online applications closes on 30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
On the page, locate “DSSC” icon
Click on “Start Application”
Read through the Guidelines to the end
Then Click on “Start Application”, then follow the instructions appropriately and continue your application successfully.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the form
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration Starts on 26th July 2021 and closes on 30th August 2021.
- NOTE: The NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE. No payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Local Government /lndigeneship certificate and Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 26 July 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates