This is to inform all successful N-Power Batch C Stream 1 volunteers that their deployment letters for posting to their various PPAs are ready for Download and printout on the NASIMS Portal, see more details.
In this article, I will show you how to download and Printout your deployment letter from the NASIMS Portal easily, for those finding it difficult, this will assist you.
A big Congratulations to all successful N-Power Batch C Stream 1 volunteers who has successfully checked their Deployment Status through NASIMS Link Portal, they are also required to login to https://www.nasims.gov.ng/login to check for their posting details.
Successful Shortlisted N-Power Teach/ Agro and Health Batch C Stream 1 volunteers can now download their Primary Place of Assignment (PPA) Deployment Letters via NASIMS Portal using the following procedures and guidelines.
Same procedures and guidelines also apply to N-Power Build, Tech and Creative to download their PPA Deployment Letters via NASIMS Portal.
Procedures to Download PPA Deployment Letter via NASIMS Portal
Below are procedures on how to download your PPA deployment letter from your dashboard via the NASIMS Portal
- Make sure you set your browser into desktop view or site using CHROME browser
- Now Go to NASIMS portal https://nasims.gov.ng.
- Input your “Login details”, which is your email address and password
- Click on “Login” to open your Dashboard page
- Click on the ‘Deployment’ tab to view your N-Power deployment details and download the deployment letter.
- Then “Printout”
Note: After inputting your details, and click on the download button. (As usual an error message pops up), don’t panic, is normal because of the portal traffic, I will give you a trick on what to do.
Now here comes the trick,
Ignore the error message and keep clicking the download button nonstop.
As for me, I kept tapping the download button for more than 5min nonstop, still I saw a download completed pop up on my notification..
So many people are trying to download at the same time, causing the error message.
Notification messages on Deployment Status
To know if you have been successfully deployed, on your Deployment tab of your NASIMS dashboard page, you will get a message like:
“We have verified your details and your application have been deemed successful. Please check below for your posting details”.
But if you have not been deployed, you will see this:
“You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after the deployment date has been set”.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter @ambrose_norbert
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates, using the subscription column.