2021 Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) – The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is inviting applications from young, vibrant and energetic Nigerian graduates that are interested and qualified to explore their God giving talents in the labour market and improve the workforce, thereby creating employment opportunities for them, see more details below.
This is a Youth Empowerment Scheme designed to empower Nigerian graduates with job opportunities that apply their expertise, while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills.
In this article, I will outline all the requirements, eligibility, guidelines and application procedures for a successful application into the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP).
Briefly about Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP)
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Rising unemployment and the COVID-19 pandemic are all impacting the ability of young Nigerians to find work.
NJFP will be Placing 20,000 highly skilled Nigerian youths in private and public sector organizations across various industries.
Recruitment/Eligibility and Qualifications
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply for NJFP
Interested and qualified applicants should CLICK HERE to Apply Online.
Benefits of applying into the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP)
The following benefits of applying into the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP),are listed below:
- Cost Savings – No HR agencies, advertising costs, lengthy triple-round interview process, or salary costs. The NJFP has you covered.
- Increased Productivity – Access to a wide range of highly qualified candidates with cutting-edge skills relevant to your organization that will help to increase your team’s productivity.
- Improved Brand Image – Boosting your corporate social responsibility work and by showing commitment to give back to the community engagement in the programme will contribute to a positive brand image for your organization.
- Expanded Network – You will be a part of the NJFP network of national and regional private and public sector entities as well gain access to an expanded pool of experienced, employable young Nigerian expertise to draw from.
- Increased Policy Influence – Access to a national platform for deliberative public policy reform discussions on education, employment and relevant industry policy issues.
Also Apply For:-
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021 – How to Apply Online
- Npower Physical Verification 2021 Has Began – See Requirement/Documents for Verification
- Study In U.S Scholarship Application Form 2021/2022
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Programme
- Buhari Young Farmers Network
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- 2021 Microsoft Corporation Nigeria Recruitment & Job Openings
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter @ambrose_norbert
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates, using the subscription column.