International Monetary Fund – Applications are invited from young, energetic, vibrant young individuals from different parts of the world into the 2021 International Monetary Fund (IMF) Fellowship Program, apply here.
This program is a global event, organized by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to enable young people bring creative and innovative ideas in solving current global economic issues including inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy and climate change.
In this article, I will show you all the guidelines, requirements, criteria and application procedures on how to participate in this program, read on to see more details below.
About 2021 IMF Youth Fellowship Program
The 2021 IMF Youth Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for young participants to become part of the global effort to build forward better and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to the crisis. Participants in the program will experience firsthand the IMF virtual Annual Meetings and participate in virtual training led by IMF experts. Selected fellows will get the opportunity to participate in a 2-day virtual workshop to meet with IMF management and senior staff and discuss current global economic issues including inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy and climate change.
- Be between 20 and 32 years of age
- Have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization
- Entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up
- Content creators (bloggers/ vloggers) and/or contributors to independent media organizations
- Journalist (affiliated with a news/media outlet or working as an independent journalist)
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development including climate change, inequality and the digital economy
- Be students or graduates in the fields of international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or related disciplines
- Have basic knowledge of English (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage).
Fellowship program accepts applications via the application form.
- September 9 – Announcement
- September 24 – Deadline for applications
Selected participants will join an intensive capacity building program during the Annual Meetings
- October 4 – Shortlisted participants announced
- October 11 – 17 – Virtual Workshop on current global economic issues including inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy and climate change; Coverage of the Annual Meetings seminars and events
- October 12 – Group presentations on:
- Climate Change
- Digital Economy and FinTech
How to Apply
Applicants should apply via: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline of Application
Applications close on 24th September, 2021
Benefits of participating in the 2021 IMF Youth Fellowship Program
As a successful applicant, you can expect to:
- Experience deep engagement and networking opportunities with scholars, leaders and IMF experts on issues of global importance such as climate change, inequality, inclusive growth, and the digital economy
- Participate in a virtual capacity building program, including sessions on ‘presenting with impact’ and storytelling
- Have access to the Annual Meetings seminars and events
- Become part of the IMF Youth Network to connect with previous IMF Youth Fellows and stay informed of future opportunities, events and publications
- Receive a certificate of completion of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter @ambrose_norbert
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates, using the subscription column.