NDELA Update – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has released successful names of Batch 2 and 3 candidates of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) for Training, check list here.
In a press release on the website of the agency are details of published article containing more information about the training exercise, which commences from 27th November, 2021 at Agency Academy in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.
This Training exercise is for both Batches 2 and 3, in this article I will show you all the scheduled dates as listed by the NDLEA, how to access the Shortlisted List, Training Requirements and other needed necessities.
NDLEA Successful applicants whose names are listed on the Agency’s website (www.ndlea.gov.ng,) for both Batch 2 and 3 are directed to report for training at NDLEA Academy, Katon Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State for training in order of groups and dates specified below.
NDLEA Batch 2 and 3 List for Training
The list of successful shortlisted applicants for the National Drug Law and Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) 2021 Training, is shown below, click on any of the Batches links to see full upload list in PDF formats:
2021 Scheduled Training Date for NDLEA Batch 2/3 Candidates
- Group One: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number from 1 – 350 (Saturday 27th November, 2021).
- Group Two: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number 351 – 700 (Sunday 28th November, 2021).
- Group Three: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number 701 – 1,000 (Monday 29th November, 2021).
- Group Four: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 1 – 350 (Tuesday 30th November, 2021).
- Group Five: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 351 – 700 (Wednesday 1st December, 2021).
- Group Six: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 701 – 801 (Thursday 2nd December, 2021).
Requirements for Candidates of NDLEA Batch 2/3 Training Exercise
- Come with: Original and photocopy of credentials as well as NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Come with: Four copies of colour passport photograph without cap/hat.
- Come with: Writing materials to include biro, pencil, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
- Come with: Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Come with: Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Come with: Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Come with: Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Come with: Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- Come with: One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- Come with: Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
- Come with: Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Come with: Some pocket money and toiletries.
- Come with: Two black cloth face masks.
Important Information to all Candidates
All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.
Candidates, who fail to report before 6pm on Thursday 2nd December, 2021 will be DISQUALIFIED.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter @ambrose_norbert
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates, using the subscription column.